Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Helen's story...



Where did you get the earrings from?

I bought the earrings in the Haight/Ashbury district of San Francisco when I was traveling there with a friend in 2004. I found the history of the area fascinating and really liked the eclectic and funky shops that were there. When I aw these earrings I fell in love with them.

When or how did you lose the earrings?

The earrings are quite heavy and one of hem fell out when I was out dancing one night. Unfortunately it was never to be seen again despite searching.

Why did you keep the earrings?

I kept the earrings for sentimental reasons – primarily because I loved the earrings when I bought them and also because the remaining earring reminds me of the fun time I had traveling in America.

Helen
Sydney, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Darlinghurst, NSW, Australia
If you would like to contribute a lost earring story please email your story and image to onelostearring@gmail.com I look forward to receiving your contributions!

Join us

Blog Archive