Friday, February 19, 2010

Aida's lost earring story





Where did you get the earrings from?
I purchased these earrings at the A/X on Fifth Avenue a few years ago; I didn't give them a second thought until I saw a sales associate wearing them and loved the way they sparkled in the light.

When or how did you loose the earring?
I lost the earring a few weeks ago on a snowy evening when I got home from dinner with a friend; I took my scarf off and noticed my earring was missing! It must have come off when I was putting on and taking off my coat & scarf during the course off the evening…

Why did you keep the lost earring?
I kept it in case it somehow got caught in my scarf and got flung in the inner recesses of my closet… Wishful thinking, I know, but I will NOT give up hope until after spring cleaning!

Aida
New York
USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Darlinghurst, NSW, Australia
If you would like to contribute a lost earring story please email your story and image to onelostearring@gmail.com I look forward to receiving your contributions!

Join us

Blog Archive