Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sarah's earring story...




This is my lost earning. It’s really beautiful at least I think so. It was given to me by a very old friend. She bought them for me for my 21st birthday after I continually told her how much I loved them. I rarely wore them because I was always scared I would lose them. I’m not sure how I misplaced the other earring; I suppose I protected them so much the universe took them away from me hhheee. I’m still convinced that I will find it amongst my mess one day. I kept the earring because I had a falling out with my best friend and when I look at the earring it reminded me of our lost friendship.

Sarah
Surry Hills
Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Darlinghurst, NSW, Australia
If you would like to contribute a lost earring story please email your story and image to onelostearring@gmail.com I look forward to receiving your contributions!

Join us

Blog Archive